James Mowat Elementary School Education Plan
2017-18 EIPS Parent Survey Results Report
The results are now available for the 2017-18 EIPS Parent Survey conducted in March. Thank you to all families who took the time to share their feedback with the Division. The survey included 20 questions related to the three priorities outlined in the EIPS 2015-2018 Three-Year Education Plan:
- Priority 1: Promote growth and success for all students
- Priority 2: Enhance high quality learning and working environments
- Priority 3: Enhance public education through effective engagement, partnerships and communication
The overall Division results represent 2,918 responses from parents and guardians across EIPS. This was an increase in responses from 2,678 in the previous year.
The survey results for James Mowat School have helped us identify the following areas of strength and opportunities for growth.
Areas of strength:
- My child is encouraged at school to do his or her best.
- My child is demonstrating growth in numeracy.
Opportunities for growth:
- My child has an understanding of First Nations, Métis and Inuit culture and history.
- My child is being taught knowledge, skills and attitudes necessary to be successful in life.
The feedback gathered will help our school and the Division measure its progress toward meeting the priorities and goals outlined in the EIPS 2015-2018 Three-Year Education Plan and develop strategies to better serve students and the wider community moving forward.
Parent Survey Results: Division
Parent Survey Results: James Mowat School Parent Survey Results: James Mowat School Parent Survey Results